Have you found your soul mate? All that remains is to find your love dream house, it’s easy: mayaluxuryrealestate.com Investing in real estate is a safe bet, especially for a new young couple. This real estate investment provides a sense of security. Buying your apartment today constitutes a heritage for the future generation. But before taking the plunge into buying a principal residence, a few questions arise before us.
- Can we afford to embark on such a project?
- Do we have the necessary budget for this investment?
- Should you buy or rent for a first real estate investment?
The first purchase requires special thoughts, especially for the young couple
- The location of the residence
- The area of the property
- The value of the property
Be aware that real estate investment has both disadvantages and advantages, especially for a first-time buyer. The latter designates a person, or a couple, who has not yet owned a principal residence during the last two years. With this status he can claim advantageous conditions for his mortgage. The first-time buyer is a notion that therefore refers to the first accession to property. Among these drawbacks are:
- The difficulty of having a mortgage for a young couple
- The prices of new real estate which are exorbitant in certain districts of the big cities.
- The diversity of the new real estate offer
As conclusion, buying or renting real estate is a very important choice in a person’s life, whatever your decision, make sure you make the right financial calculation and the right choice.